Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success – Swami Vivekananda

 


Ishan Mudgal

Hi, I am Ishan, 2 years back I decided to change myself and to exercising daily and it's been my best decision so far. I have increased my stamina, strength and flexibility. I have found a way to achieve satisfaction and live my life to the fullest. I love to run, cycle, swim and be fit in general. I thought to myself why not spread my love for this activity to everyone. So I created this blog just for that, Daily Workout Motivation is a site to help you stay motivated. It's daily exercise quotes and videos ensure you give your 100% in every workout, stay consistent and achieve your desired goals. By the way, I have held the plank for an hour once.

Previous Post Next Post